Happy Valentines Day!
I am so excited to be posting more (it kind of feels like I always say that, but the basketball season is over so I will have more time) and I have a bunch of new ideas. Today I will show you some of my beauty essentials for everyday. I do not always wear makeup, but when I have time I want to be able to easily put it on and know that it will look good.
- The Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal mascara is easily my favorite mascara. It is really good if you want to make your lashes look more full and longer. You can get it at CVS or really any drugstore that sells makeup.
2. An Eyelash Curler. I really like eyelash curlers because they make my lashes look way longer and after I curl them and put on the mascara, my eyelashes frame my eyes and make my eyes pop.
3. Cream Blush. This Sheer Tint Cheek Wash is a life saver. It is really easy because in the morning I just swipe it on my cheeks and massage it into my skin. It looks really natural and is good for the winter because it is cream and in the winter your skin dries out more, so I don’t like to use the powder.
4. Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss is my new favorite lip product (besides Babylips). It spreads on your lips easily and smells like all things good in the world. I always keep this in my pencil pouch at school because when my lips are feeling a bit dry I can put it on and will not have to go look in a mirror because it is so sheer that no one will notice if I accidentally swipe it across my face. That has never happened before though…(knocking on wood)… This lip butter is also very thin and easy to slip into your pocket. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. Comment if you know what movie that phrase is from.
5. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer. This is really good for teens because it is oil free. I like to dab this on in areas where my skin is dry after I wash my face. I have been using this for a couple of years and it has never failed me.
6. This post would not be complete without Babylips being mentioned! At least one of my Babylips goes with me wherever I go. Church, school, grocery store, movies, it doesn’t matter. I just got the Cherry Me one, and it is my favorite. It smells delicious and isn’t too pigmented.
Those are the beauty products that I use the most. I don’t wear makeup every day, but when I do, these are the first things I look for. I know the moisturizer is not a makeup product, but I thought I would include it because of how important it is to me.
❤ ❤ ❤